Terms And Conditions
- Copying, modifying, displaying, performing, distributing, republishing, or retransmitting any content or material (including, by way of example, images and text), in whole or in part, from/on the Properties without our prior written consent;
- Collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- Using a framing or similar technique without our prior written permission;
- Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on the Properties without our prior written permission;
- Criminal or tortious activity, including fraud, spamming, spimming (spam by instant message), sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on the Properties, if any, via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- Any automated use of any system, such as using scripts to alter content;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or burdening the Properties or the networks, systems or services connected to the Properties;
- Using any automated system or software to extract data from the Properties for commercial purposes (including "screen scraping");
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person at checkout or otherwise;
- Using the account, username, or password of another user or disclosing your password, as applicable, to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- Displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Properties on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on the Properties;
- Using the Properties for any harassing, threatening, libelous, abusive, obscene or privacy-invading purposes; or
- Using the Properties in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
9. Property; Intellectual Property. Our Names, logos, taglines, icons and marks are the exclusive property of Blazing Fans or one of its affiliates, all rights reserved, and may not be used by you without our prior written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all other intellectual property appearing on the Properties is the property of its respective owner. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Properties' content and services.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION POSTED ON THE PROPERTIES, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FANATICS PARTIES DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PROPERTIES, THEIR CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE PROPERTIES.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BLAZINGFANS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, COST OF COVER DAMAGES OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTIES, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE PROPERTIES, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, EVEN IF THE FANATICS PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE FANATICS PARTIES' LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (I) THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE ITEM AT ISSUE, IF APPLICABLE; or (II) $10.00.
16. Third Party Transactions. Through your use of the Properties, you may have the opportunity to engage in commercial or other transactions with other users, vendors and other third parties. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any third party, including but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the third party seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTIES, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH THIRD PARTY TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PROPERTIES FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM A THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED BY THE THIRD PARTIES, IF APPLICABLE.
17. U.S. Export Controls. Software made available to you by the Properties (the "Software"), if any, is subject to U.S. export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Properties or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
19. Arbitration/No Class Action. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Properties, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, "Claims") arising out of or connected with the Properties, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association for full and final settlement of such Claim. Such arbitration shall be held in accordance with the Rules for Expedited Procedures under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association or other mutually agreeable organization, before a single arbitrator (with knowledge and expertise of copyright law if the claim is all or partially for copyright infringement), selected by agreement of both parties or by an independent mediator (with knowledge and expertise of copyright law if the claim is all or partially for copyright infringement) if the parties are unable to agree. Payment of all filing, administration, arbitrator and/or mediator fees will be governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association. In the event that you conclusively demonstrate that your payment of such fees is cost-prohibitive, we will consider in good faith paying all or a portion of such fees on your behalf to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. The parties agree that any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts. You agree that you must assert all claims against us within one (1) year from the date of the applicable purchase or, if no purchase was made, from the date the claim first accrued.